Investigating violation or misconduct is more difficult if it is filed anonymously because of the difficulty of obtaining evidence to verify the alleged violation or misconduct before we begin an investigation. If you choose to file the violation anonymously, be sure to provide specific and relevant information in the Online Violation Reporting Form attached below.
You can lodge the violation with us in one of the following ways:
- By completing an Online Violation Reporting Form provided below;
- By telephoning us on 021-2506337 Ext. 2031;
- By writing to us at Sona Topas Tower 11th Floor, Jalan Jend.Sudirman Kav. 26. Jakarta 12920. Attention: Compliance;
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By speaking in person to Compliance#
#If we receive your reporting verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your reporting in writing.
All personal details remain CONFIDENTIAL. All reporting will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt.
ONLINE VIOLATION REPORTING FORM
Please complete all the details below to assist us to deal with your reporting. If you need assistance in completing this form, please contact our Compliance at (Tel: 021-250-6337 Ext. 2031).
Fields marked * are mandatory
(This section may be left blank if you wish to remain anonymous)